- Front Wheel Drive (better traction, improved fuel economy)
- Narrow Turn Radius (improved maneuverability, easier to drive)
- 76-Inch Headroom (opens up patient compartment, greater mobility)
- Aluminum Cabinetry (many storage options, extremely durable)
- Swiveling Attendant Seat (comfortable during transport, action area with legroom)
- Red Night Lighting (designed for night transports, easier on the eyes)
- Multiple Cot-Mount Options (Stryker, Ferno)
- Extremely Affordable (increased return-on-investment, low maintenance costs)
The ProMaster 2500 is our most-popular model from FR. It includes all the features listed above. At Pinnacle, we can add plenty of other equipment to fit your department's needs. We offer multiple cot-mounting systems, narcotics safes, ventilator brackets, and more. Contact us to confirm that your equipment will fit in the 2500.
The ProMaster 3500 offers all the advantages of the 2500 model, but in a larger frame. The 3500 is 18" longer than the 2500, which allows for more design options, such as a curbside attendant seat(s) with a workstation, pull-out drawers in the streetside, dual O-2 storage, a refrigerated cabinet, and much more!